Knowledge Base

Where can I pay my water bill?

Category: Water Service
People can either pay their bill in person at Veolia‚Äôs office in the Richard R. Martin Center at 120 Broad Street, Floor 2 or  mail a check to City of New London, Department of Public Utilities, P.O. Box 4127, Woburn, MA 01888-4127.
Updated 3/28/2014 5:21 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!